Semantic PMI Representation
- Testing based on AP242 IS and PMI Rec.Pracs. >= V4.0.4
- Test case will also include Graphic Presentation, and association between Representation and Presentation
- Include Semantic PMI Validation Properties as far as supported
- Include editable PMI text strings as far as applicable and supported
- Based on updated (2017) NIST MBE PMI Validation Project Models (all CTC/FTC)
PMI Tessellated Presentation
- Based on updated (2017) NIST MBE PMI Validation Project Models (one CTC / one FTC)
- Using B-Rep Geometry with Tessellated Presentation
- Focus on correct definition of Saved Views (element visibility) and cross-highlighting.
- New Test Model and Recommended Practices available
- Technical discussions will be handled by LOTAR Composites team
Alternative Part Shapes
- Sheet Metal Use Case (folded / unfolded part), based on NIST CTC-03
- Including PMI on folded shape, as well as Validation Properties.
- Second test model for testing several Levels of Detail for the same shape with Tessellated Geometry.
STEP AP242 BO Model XML Assembly Structure
- Using well known S1 test case
- Using AP242-TC Schema and XML Rec. Pracs. v2.0 as far as supported by vendors.
- Including User Defined Attributes and Assembly Validation Properties
- Continued robustness testing
- New models needed!
Possible Additional Capabilities to be Tested
- Kinematics: Currently in preparation by core team.
- Persistent ID: Several possible scenarios, including geometry update / PMI and metrology.